Facebook is a social media company, that supports video, graphics and advertising campaigns. This post showcases how to make money on Facebook has become a better option for businesses small or large, mainly because of Facebook’s wide reach.
Facebook has become a leading platform where all ages, business types and most importantly target customers are.
Since it’s creation Facebook has evolved in its data analytics, analyzing customer behavior and target marketing, this is a goldmine for any business if it’s done correctly.
Please Note: there are affiliate links in this post. I only recommend products that I have fully vetted myself or use personally.
There are many ways to Make Money on Facebook. In this step will showcase a course that has enabled various businesses even bloggers, to generate thousands of views per month directly to their blogs or ecommerce stores.
The best part of this course, is that it clearly showcases how to create cheap Facebook Ads such as $2.00 a day and bring massive traffic. Below are some of the best modules in the course:
- GOLDEN BLOG POST: this section teaches you how to select the best blog posts and how to create cheap Facebook ads around them
- VIRAL BLOG POST: this section, teaches you how to create engaging posts and have the potential to go viral
- FACEBOOK BUDGETS: this section, teaches how to create cheap Facebook Ads and drive massive traffic to your website.
STATUS: 2 MILLION MONTHLY VIEWS
This course creator started as teacher and now is a top earning blogger. He has managed to get over 2 million views per month on his blog by generating traffic from Facebook Ads to his blog. The best part of his strategies is having a low budget to generate massive traffic and in turn monetize that traffic. His Facebook Ads are as low is $2 a day and they bring so much traffic. Click Here to Learn More
Facebook Ads is the main reason why businesses use Facebook. The potential to take your business from zero to millions is totally a possibility, with options such as the:
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Monetization
The greatest tool Facebook has is its ability to drive target customers to businesses and this clearly exhibited in their marketing ads options such as:
Custom Audiences: you can create a target audience by selecting options from a list of what your potential customers do or like. The options include customers’ behavior, interests, hobbies, brands they like to shop and so much more. Once you have selected your customers’ behavior and habits you can then create an ad.is the ability to create and select from various categories of who your target audience
Audience Lookalike – if your Custom Audience ad is performing well, you then request Facebook to increase the size of your audience by identifying the same type of customers from your Custom Audience. This is one of the best marketing tools that Facebook has created, as you can easily expand your target audience, as they will find customers who are likely to buy from you.
TIP: periodically check Facebook Ads requirements, as most social media platforms tend to change their algorithms
Facebook Remarketing: this when you run an ad to your target audience, and they continuously see your ad all over the internet. You can choose who should see the ad, for instance, the audience that did not take action, such as buying. Most likely you have seen an ad “following you” this is called remarketing, with Facebook remarketing you have multiple selections of which customers you want to target such as:
- customers that added items to cart and did not purchase
- customers that visited your site but did not buy within 180 days
FACEBOOK MARKETING TIPS
Facebook Marketing Tips showcase the different ways, tools and tips that advertisers use. The best way to get successful results on Facebook Ads, its to have a strategy on how to create and monitor your ads. The worst aspect of Facebook Ads it’s maintaining an ad that is costly, the best course of action is to have methodologies help you save money, by paying less for your ads. Below are some tips in saving ad cost:
- Frequency – this should be a low number as it pertains to the number of times people have seen the ad
- Video Ads – test out to see if your audience responds to video ads
- Budget – start with a low budget such $3.00/ day and if the Ad performance well you can increase your budget
- Testing – always test various Ads such as headings, images, objectives, colors
- Relevancy – a high Relevancy means you are targeting the right audience
- Placements – Since you are testing your ads, select placements that will return the best value
- Number of Ads – Create 1 ad copy per each image, if you want to test 3 ads, then you would create 3 separate ads
The first two options showcase how to make money with Facebook through its Ads, this option showcases how to earn from Facebook. Facebook is a platform that is ultimately made of customers and businesses if you are a content creator you can make money from Facebook, below are some examples.
Ways to Monetize on Facebook – Facebook in-stream ads allow you to earn money from your video content by placing short ads on your video. The ads are placed automatically by Facebook or you have a choice to choose where to place them. For you to run ads on your videos, Facebook has to first check if they are eligible according to their terms. There are a few ways to make money
In-stream Videos – advertising placement allows you to deliver up to 15 second video ads to people watching videos on Facebook and through Audience Network
Branded Content – is when a creator or publisher’s content that features or is influenced by a business partner for an exchange of value
Fan Subscriptions – allows the audience that cares most about your Page to directly fund it through monthly, recurring payments that you set.
Subscription Groups – this allows group admins to accept payments through subscriptions and in doing so, can invest in their communities
Facebook Brand Collaboration – due to the amount of Facebook traffic, there are many brands that are looking for brand ambassadors and or sponsored posts creators. Mainly because advertisers are looking for new ways to discover the most relevant content creators and new target audiences.
TIP: Facebook Brand Collabs helps to facilitate content creators get discovered and generate new relationships from advertisers on Facebook.
Read More Articles on
Facebook Groups are a great place to grow a tribe. There are many different uses for a Facebook group, but the most important one is to constantly keep your audience engaged and provide content that enriches, solves problems or simply informative. Below are instances that can help to reach the bottom line when it comes to earnings.
- You can sell subscriptions, products to your tribe
- You can test which type of content your tribe enjoys
- you can use your tribe as a focus group on what type of product or service to create
TIP – join multiple group boards so that when you post a link you can easily have a wider reach
There are two ways to participate in Facebook Groups, either joining one or creating one. The below points are geared towards creating one.
RULES: make sure your facebook rules are clear and easy to follow, there is nothing worse than having unruly members.
ATMOSPHERE: this supports your RULES, try to create an environment that is positive and empowering. Dedicate a day or your own hashtag that supports a positive environment.
CLOSED GROUPS: create a closed group, this is when newcomers have to be approved in order to join and participate. Being exclusive works in your favor
TOPIC: try and curate topics to discuss each week, from How To, Tips or FAQ. This keeps the group engaged and also a subtle way of learning
ADMINS: choose admins that are passionate about the topic and have a wealth of knowledge. This is an invaluable attribute in growing your page
PROMOTION: this can be part of your rules, but be very clear about no self promoting or linking affiliate links. If a member wants to promote a product, they should acquire permission first.
VALUE: you want your Facebook Group to continuously thrive, and in that regards, network with other authority figures in your niche and have them present in your group
Facebook Marketplace gives you the ability to showcase your store catalog. The marketplace allows users to sell, trade, buy with other interested people. There are multiple categories and they are constantly being updated, you can sell online or offline. The best part of it, you can easily access it from your Facebook account, you do need a separate login. Below are some tips to apply
- Keywords – use keywords to describe your product
- Details – make sure to give as many details of your product
- Categories – choose categories that best fit your product, as this will only help when potential customers are searching for your product
- Rules – Facebook has a list of products and services that are prohibited, best to follow the rules as Facebook is known to block accounts
- Credibility – there are many spam accounts so when you create your marketplace make sure to include multiple ways your customers can contact you, such as phone number, email address, location address and be responsive on your page
FACEBOOK SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Facebook Social Media Manager, entails various duties and responsibilities. This Facebook group constantly shares tips on how to become a Facebook Social Media Manager. There are many companies that do not have a digital department and the best solution is outsourcing its social media needs. You could expand your portfolio and offer your knowledge and winning strategies to such companies. The best place to source potential clients is to go on job boards. Below are some tips to consider
- have an agreement in place
- research current market rates
- list and negotiate all expectations
As a Facebook Social Media Manager, you have to be versed in various Facebook marketing strategies. The end goal of any business is to get high sales conversions and with that in mind, it is best to become an expert on multiple Facebook sales strategies. Below are some areas to consider:
- Facebook Scheduler
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Analytics & Metrics
- Facebook Page Winning Strategies
TIP: if you take the time to study Facebook Ads, you can easily create a Consulting Business, as you can duplicate winning campaigns
INCREASE FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS
Once you have identified the type of business you want to create, the next step is to create your brand awareness by reaching out to as many potential customers. There are mainly two options you can make
Following Other Accounts – this is when you follow accounts and or other Facebook Groups in hopes of follow backs. The process may be time consuming and the results may not be fruit bearing. A better way is to apply strategies that actually give a return on your effort such as below.
Page Managing – there are many sections of Facebook Page that should be managed effectively for better customer experience such as:
- Responsiveness – make sure you respond as soon as you can to any inquiries
- Contact Information – make sure your contact information can be easily accessed, the more the better such as email address, phone number and or location address
- Posting – just with any other social media platforms, post as many times as you can for a new account, it is best to post at least once a day. The magic of Facebook algorithm will tend to like your page:)
- Facebook Scheduler – there are many social media schedulers where you can plan your Facebook posts, but Facebook tends to favor pages that use its own scheduler. Log into your Business Facebook Page, look for Publishing Tools, this is where you can schedule posts directly on Facebook.
TIP – start any of your ad campaigns with a small budget per day, such as $3.00/day and then slowly increase when you find a winning ad
Advertising – the best way to increase your reach and followers to advertise your business. There are many ways to advertise but the below options tend to have greater results:
- Objective – when you create your Ad campaign, the best method is to choose the right objective as some are way too costly
- Engagement – THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE. Before you run any ad campaign, first run an Engagement Ad, what this does is when Facebook runs this ad, they look for potential people who will love that individual post you are running Ads for. This will allow you to have comments, shares, comments, likes on posts you have Ads running on. This gives credibility to your page. Once you have few posts under with high engagements then start on the other types of Ads
- Get Followers – the best marketing objective is Brand awareness, mainly because Facebook currently delivers cheap clicks with this option.
- Send Traffic to Your Site – more traffic means more money, this campaign objective sends traffic to your site. Be careful with this as the cost can be high, as always, monitor your Ads
- Conversions – if you are selling products or services, Facebook is going to send potential traffic that is likely to purchase. PS: you can use your Custom or Lookalike Audience to for better results
- Lead Generations – this is mainly used if you want people to opt-in into your mailing lists. Some marketers, they first run a lead generation campaign then use the feedback and audience to run a Conversions campaign
- Test – with any marketing strategy and online business, the best advice is to test, test, test and test some more.
TIP – IMPORTANT: for all your campaigns use the post that has the best engagement results when you are creating your Ad, there is an option for you to select a post
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON FACEBOOK
The best way to increase your brand awareness on Facebook is to actively participate on the platform and focusing on one social media one at a time.
There are many types of businesses you can create on Facebook by simply sending traffic to your website or ecommerce store.
Below is a list of businesses you can easily send traffic from Facebook and generate either sales or increase your income. This list is not exhaustive but hopefully it gives you an idea what type of businesses you can promote Facebook.
- Video Creator
- Selling products
- Virtual Assistant
- Affiliate marketing
- Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Manager
There are multiple ways to make money on Facebook, as shown above and in this section will showcases the various tips to increase your Facebook Page, by increasing user engagements, comments likes and shares. Like any other social media platform, it takes time to learn, implement and then assess what works for your business or niche. The list below is not exhaustive but simply a starting point, and hopefully will share new tips that can increase your Facebook Page engagement.
SET A SCHEDULE: set a weekly schedule of publishing content. The more consistent you are the more Facebook will show your page in the search results
URL VANITY: make sure the Facebook URL has your business name or close to it. It makes it much easier to remember instead of the generated one
ABOUT PAGE: the more you complete the “About Page” the better customer experience and also Facebook tends to favor pages that contain more detailed pages
FAQ POST: you can survey your customers or readers and then have the answers pinned at the top of your post page. This usually create user engagements
OTHER PAGES: from your business page (not profile page) like similar pages in your niche, leave comments and share their content, this only proves to Facebook what type of niche you are in
CUSTOMIZE FACEBOOK TABS: take the time to customize your Facebook Tabs, this helps in organizing your brand and makes it much easier for your customers to engage with your content
CONTENT TYPE: browse through your niche and see what type of content has high engagement, whether its videos, pictures, memes or quotes. Have a mix of different type of content you publish
FACEBOOK ANALYTICS: in your Facebook analytics, it showcases different types of metrics, including one that showcases when your fans are most active. It is advisable to post when your fans are most active, in order to increase engagements.
CALL TO ACTION: if you are selling anything, please make sure you clearly direct your fans what you are selling and what they will receive
RECYCLE YOUR CONTENT: again, in your Facebook analytics it showcases the best performing content, create more of the same content. Its winning for a reason
HASHTAGS: take the time to research which are the top performing hashtags in your niche and constantly use them. Your objective is to be the top result when that keyword or hashtag is searched
RESPOND: this may seem like a trivial task, but Facebook highlights Business Pages that are quick to respond. This does increase your reach.
IMAGE DIMENSION: details matter greatly, especially when it comes to images, take the time to research the correct dimensions for your images, as the wrong dimensions can result in bad image resolution
POSITIVE MESSAGE: regardless of which niche you are in, you cannot go wrong with a positive message. Positivity goes a long way.
BRANDING: try and come up with a unique and well noticed image, words or colors that can easily identify your brand. As your content is shared numerous times, its best to be sure that brand is easily recognized
TESTING: there are many tips, tools, and strategies, but the BEST STRATEGY OF ALL is to test out what works out for your brand and your audience.
As noted above Facebook is a leading platform to generate sales for businesses mainly because of its wide reach of customers and how diverse they are. For any business to be successful it needs targeted traffic and making money on Facebook requires identifying which option can generate sales for you.
QUOTE OF THE DAY